ASTA provides professional learning opportunities for teachers of science throughout the year around the State of Arizona. From one day workshops to multi-day symposiums, teachers deepen their knowledge of science content and research-based instructional strategies.
Currently, ASTA is offering the following professional development workshops. To register, click on the date of the event. To learn more about the PD workshop, click on the title.
- TerraLuna Interactive for STEM Educators — 1 day workshop; $25 ASTA Members; $40 Non ASTA Members
- Constructing Science Explanation from Phenomena — 1 day workshop with a follow-up webinar: $25 ASTA Members; $40 Non ASTA Members
- 3-Dimensional Instruction for All — 1 day workshop with a follow-up webinar; $25 ASTA Members; $40 Non ASTA Members
- OnLine Document Study — 2 Saturday mornings online “book study” on The Big Ideas of Science Education (download document for sessions); Free ASTA Members; $20 Non ASTA Members
- One Registration for 2 mornings of discussion: January 20th & January 27th, 8:30 am – 10:00am
If interested in having a workshop in your area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.