Congratulations for being nominated for an ASTA Teacher of the Year Award!
You will be notified by the awards committee verifying that your nomination was submitted.
The following additional documents/artifacts must be uploaded directly to the ASTA website to complete your application. (see link below for the uploads)
- Copy of Valid Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Resume or CV (limit two pages)
- Two letters of recommendation (signed & dated), at least one from a current administrator / supervisor
- An essay describing your successes as a science teacher. This may include: student success, science community involvement, professional growth, awards, leadership positions, and mentoring. (limit 1000 words, 12pt, double spaced)
- Optional: up to four pages (single sided) of supporting documents that enhance your application that may include: additional letters of recommendation, pictures, student work, etc.
Title each document using the following format: “Last name level year title”
“Landry HS 2016 CV”
“Landry N 2016 Letter 1”
“Landry ES 2016 supporting doc 3”
“Landry MS 2016 Certificate”
Upload your documents to: ________________________