Welcome to the 63Rd Arizona Science Teachers Association Professional Development Conference, Level Up.
We are excited to have you partner with us and look forward to providing you the opportunity to reach many educators, administrators, and business/industry participants in Arizona. Please review the following details about exhibitor information. You may contact Sara Torres at email@example.com for further questions.
Saturday, October 28, 2017, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Casteel High School – 24901 S. Power Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Friday, October 27th, 2017, 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm OR
- Saturday, October 28th, 2017, 6:30 am – 9:00 am
PLEASE PROVIDE A MEANS TO MOVE EQUIPMENT/SUPPLIES FROM VEHICLE TO EVENT LOCATION (Dollie, etc.).
Exhibit Move Out
- Saturday, October 28, 2017, 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Exhibit Booth Package Prices
- Non Profit/ Government Agencies – Table, 2 Chairs – $100.00
- For Profit Organizations – Table, 2 Chairs – $ 275.00
The following is included in the Exhibit Booth Package prices.
- 2 representatives
- Display table
- (2) Chairs
- Free Internet
- Recognition as an exhibitor on the conference web site, (Names and Contact Information)
- Dedicated time for attendees to visit exhibitors
- Pre and Post Conference Advertisement
- Listing of Exhibitors in the Conference Program
No Exhibits may be dismantled or removed from the Exhibit area prior to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 28, 2017.
Door Prize drawings will be held throughout the day on Saturday. Participants will have raffle tickets to place at your booth. You may pull for your raffle any time throughout the day. We appreciate any contributions to the Door Prize Drawing.
ASTA is looking for dedicated partners to support the Level Up Conference. Sponsors are investing in the development of research-based curriculum that will ensure that 21st Century graduates are well prepared to work in STEM professions. For more information about sponsorship click here.